Monthly Online Membership
The cost of the PLAY @ Home family membership is $65.00 per month.
What’s Included: PLAY @ Home is a monthly membership that includes 4-5 weekly, 35- to 45-minute live PLAY music classes per month (Zoom-based); video resources, including recorded music classes (one added per week), our PLAY music spring session videos, and at-home art making resources; and all other PLAY music spring session web materials (downloadable tracks, sheet music & lyrics).
Families with a class credit on file: Enrollment opens to you on Wednesday 3/25. When you opt-in to the PLAY @ Home membership via the online form, the $65 fee will be deducted from your class credit on file. If you opt-in to auto-renewal for May (which is not required), we will remind you by email on April 29th of the upcoming deduction to your credit. If we don’t hear from you, we will deduct the $65 for May. If you would like to stop the monthly deduction from your remaining credit please notify us by email prior to the 1st of the new month. *All credits are non-refundable once deducted.
Families paying online to join: Enrollment opens to everyone on Friday 3/27. To join PLAY @ Home for the month of April, please register and pay via the online form. If you opt-in to auto-renewal for May (which is not required), we will remind you by email on April 29th of the upcoming charge. If we don’t hear from you, we will charge your card on-file the $65 membership fee for May. If you would like to stop the upcoming monthly charge, please notify us by email prior to the 1st of the new month. *All fees are non-refundable.
TO ALL FAMILIES
- Reserving Your Online Class Time: When you join, we will ask you to choose a regular weekly time for your live class. The Zoom desktop app is free, and easy to use. If you miss your live class, there will be opportunities for you to join a different one. Just email us for a new meeting ID & password for the week. (Participation in the live classes is not required, and we know that some of you may prefer to just use the recorded classes.)
- Siblings: All families wishing to participate with multiple siblings (or pets, stuffed animals, additional adults, etc.) in one household are more than welcome to do so. Our in-person music program is mixed-age, geared for kids from around 6 months through 4 years. In the online format, we hope to also see some recent PLAY music alumni who are now school kids. All are welcome.
- Recorded & live classes: With the exception of a couple of classes that have already been recorded at our space, all live and recorded classes and materials going forward will be given/recorded from our homes in accordance with the Safer at Home order. Spring session web videos were recorded in our space previously.
- Recording on Zoom: PLAY will never record your or your child’s image in Zoom without your express permission. We may, however, record the teacher of your class. In such cases, your child’s first name might be heard in the recording if mentioned by the teacher.
- Parent participation is just as (maybe more) important in the online format as it is in our in-person classes. Interacting with a screen is not ideal, but your participation with your child can easily outweigh that, and make your online class a fun, interactive time for your family. Your teacher is just facilitating (which is really always the case).
- This format is new for us, as it is for you. We will evolve the logistics as we go to give you the best and easiest experience possible. As we all continue to adapt to the current situation, we will address any issues that come up in a way that honors our longstanding relationships with you.