|PLAY @ Home, Fall ’22||10 weeks: September 25th – December 11th (skipping 10/23, and 11/27). The cost of the PLAY @ Home, Fall ’22, family membership is $185.|
|Your membership includes:||Your ten weekly, 40- to 45-minute live PLAY music classes via Zoom|
|Web materials, including our collection of recorded music classes, and downloadable tracks, sheet music & lyrics for PLAY music purple session|
*All fees are non-refundable.
TO ALL FAMILIES
- Reserving Your Online Class Time: When you join, we will ask you to choose a regular weekly time for your live class. The Zoom desktop app is free, and easy to use.
- Siblings: All families wishing to participate with multiple siblings (pets, stuffed animals, additional adults, etc.) in one household are more than welcome to do so.
- Age Range: Our music-and-movement program is mixed-age, geared for kids from around 6 months through 4 years. In the online format, we have also seen many recent PLAY music alumni who are now school kids. All are welcome. For online tips specific to families with infants & babies, please click here.
- Recording on Zoom: PLAY will never record your or your child’s image in Zoom without your express permission. We may, however, record the teacher of your class. In such cases, your child’s first name might be heard in the recording if mentioned by the teacher.
- Parent participation is just as important in the online format as it is in our in-person classes and can make your online class a fun, interactive time for your family.
- We have been online since April 1st, 2020. We continue to be amazed at how much we can share together in this way, and so grateful to all the families participating–many of them straight through since we began. We will continue to rise to the challenges of bringing our community together, and evolve as we go to give you the best and easiest experience possible. We will address any issues that come up in a way that honors our longstanding relationships with you.