SUMMER 2019 TUITION (Mid-Wilshire)
Includes 7 weekly classes, a downloadable collection of orange session PLAY music tracks, and web-based parent materials. We also throw in seven free community area visits during the term of your class (not including the days you visit for music class), and member discounts on drop-in art and merchandise.
NEW PLAY MUSIC FAMILIES $175
RETURNING PLAY MUSIC FAMILIES $165
SIBLINGS 9 MONTHS AND OVER $110
SIBLINGS UNDER 9 MONTHS FREE
For Summer SHORTS tuition, please click here.
RETURNING PLAY FAMILIES
Summer 2019 priority registration for currently enrolled PLAY music families runs Monday, April 29th, through Sunday, May 5th. Beginning on Monday, May 6th, all remaining class spots will be open to new families. *Among returning Spring’ 19 PLAY families, all spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis during the priority period. If you’re set on a particular class time, it’s a good idea to register as soon as priority registration opens.
NEW PLAY FAMILIES
Open registration for Summer 2019 PLAY music (and Summer SHORTS) begins on Monday, May 6th. On or after that date, you may register for any class with space still available, online, in person at PLAY, or by phone.
TO ALL FAMILIES
- Please note that your spot in class can only be secured upon our receipt of payment.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for returned checks, and cancellations prior to the following cancellation deadlines: Monday, June 3rd for Summer SHORTS; Monday, June 24th for Summer PLAY music.
- All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE as of the cancellation deadlines listed above. Your spot in class has been reserved for you, and often other interested families have been turned away due to lack of space.
- PLAY reserves the right to cancel classes that are under-enrolled and refund fees paid.
- All parents wishing to bring non-enrolled siblings or guests must call ahead of time to see if there is available space in class and check in to pay upon arrival.
- Food, drink, and mobile devices are prohibited in class during class time.